Cicero and I disagree

It is not by muscle, speed, or physical dexterity that great things are achieved, but by reflection, force of character, and judgement. 
--Marcus Tullius Cicero

I'd take muscle, speed, and physical dexterity this week as I move yet again, for what will be my LAST move in Sticks! I'm leaving behind my awful 2 bedroom apartment and hillbilly neighbors for a 3 bedroom house in a nice, quiet neighborhood! Small town gossip and my awesome friend Jenny helped me find this gem! And I'm even renting from a former board members who's an absolute peach! And as if things aren't awesome enough already, my friend Kelly is on the next street over and we can see each other's houses from our back yards! Can we say summer parties?!

All that seems far away as I pack and pack, but at least I have a beautiful weekend of 40s & 50s temperatures to begin this journey.

Send me good vibes, good mojo, or prayers for patience this week as I coordinate moving.

And happy long weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eggnog with lighter fluid and other cherished Christmas memories

sample retirement acceptance letter

Juvenile Collection Librarian in a college setting?